Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chronology of Celebrity Crushes

1993: Patricia Arquette (True Romance)


I recently watched a documentary about the Nightmare on Elm Street series, and apparently the entire cast and crew had a crush on Patricia Arquette when they filmed Dream Warriors. Clearly I was a few years late, because I didn't notice her until 6 years later. Amazing that she managed to stay hot throughout True Romance despite getting beaten to a bloody pulp by a then-unknown James Gandolfini. I guess it helps that she spends half the movie wearing just a bra.

Post-Romance thumbs-up: She's been in a few good movies here and there. Plus her boobs kept getting bigger... I don't think that bra would be sufficient anymore.


Post-Romance thumbs-down: How has Medium stayed so popular?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally agree was when i fell for her also wow great film