Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sucky Garfield (#7 of 20)


Let me first state that I HATE STAR TREK (I also hate Star Wars, but that's another rant for another time). So I'm not sure why I did a Star Trek-themed Garfield, and also not sure why it's the most detailed one of all.
I hate to brag, but I nailed all of the characters: Scotty's beard, Kirk's chair, Spocks' ears, and Sulu's, um, Asian eyes (no eyelids... eesh). And note the detail in the teleportation machine, and whatever control panel the woman is using (I don't know her name and can't be bothered to look it up). This must have taken at least an hour.
Oh, and to avoid any confusion, this is actually two drawings... the top half is the outer view of the USS Lasagna, and the bottom half is the inner view.

1 comment:

Becca said...

this may be the awesome-est one yet.