Friday, October 24, 2008

Today's lunch at the Google cafeteria was catered by Peter Luger. That's right... PETER FUCKING LUGER! Porterhouse, lamb chops, creamed spinach, fried German potatoes, Caesar salad, shrimp cocktail... and all free, and all-you-can-eat. But my celebration might be short-lived... this news came out today (yes, I am a contractor). And then Google closed a cafeteria in their San Fran office. I'm only here another three weeks... hopefully the free meals last that long.

Also, here's a bunch of weird stuff I ran across on the internet today...
- "Hit a Jew Day" and "Hit a Tall Person Day"? I would've gotten destroyed at this school.

- Yeah, no wonder this girl is smiling (although I've never in my life seen anybody smile like the "before" photo. And why isn't the girl in the ad Asian?)

- I wish I'd seen this lesson on "Not-Okay Touching" years ago... would've saved me more than a few problems.


- Matt Stairs likes to have his ass hammered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 5th anniversay LSTT!

here's to 5 more years.