Thursday, October 02, 2008



My new project has finally been officially made public... I'm head writer for YouTube Live, a 90-minute music / comedy / variety show streaming live on YouTube on Nov. 22. I've been working on it for three weeks now, out of the Google Building, which is as incredible as everyone says: two cafeterias serving three free meals a day (recent dishes have included black-truffle mac & cheese, pan-seared scallops, and bacon cheeseburger egg rolls), game rooms with pool and ping-pong and video games, shower rooms, massage rooms, nap rooms... I could probably get away with subletting my apartment and living here for the next 8 weeks. Hmm...

If anyone has any suggestions for the show, or under-the-radar YouTube clips you think should be honored, feel free to let me know.

1 comment:

Becca said...

black truffle mac and cheese? screw the emmy; this means you've finally made it!