Wednesday, September 05, 2007

After riding an hour to the Bronx and sitting an hour in the waiting room, I spent all of 4 minutes with the sleep clinic doc. She told me to continue my current schedule for at least another week, then I can add 15 minutes of sleep time, try that for 4 days, and if it works, add another 15 minutes. If I suddenly start taking more than an hour to fall back to sleep, I have to go back to the 2-8 schedule. In response to me telling her that I have headaches when I wake up and around 4pm, she said I should start going to the gym at those times. I don't see that happening... I can barely raise my eyelids at 8am, so I don't see how I'd be able to raise 200 pounds on a barbell.

And in some hometown news, I grew up a few doors down from this guy and used to play streetball with him in the neighborhood. He may have surpassed Mary Carey in terms of Coral Springs infamy.

And finally, I'm very late on this, but now that I'm watching it, I'm loving The Michael Showalter Showalter. I bet you will too.

No comments: