Friday, August 24, 2007

Some thoughts...

- To give a quick update, after night #2 I'm moderately tired. But more than that, I'm just nervous about how I'll be in a couple weeks. For most people, if they haven't been sleeping well, at least they can look to a day in the future and plan on staying in bed longer than usual to catch up. I can't, and it sucks.

- If I was a newscaster, this would totally happen to me. The laughing, that is... not being in a crash.

- Michael Vick pleaded guilty today (well, he filed his plea agreement... officially he enters his plea in court on Monday). I think he should be banned from the NFL. Not just that... I think any professional athlete convicted of a felony should be banned from his or her league. At least that's my humble opinion.

- Happy Birthday, Steve Guttenberg!

No comments: