Sunday, August 19, 2007

new york craigslist > queens > missed connection

Bacon Lover on F Train - m4w (Queens)
___________________________________________________
Reply to: me@laststopthistown
Date: 2007-08-19, 11:08PM EDT

I don't know your name, and I don't know where you went, but I just had to write. Because nothing turns me on more than trying to relax on a long subway ride from Forest Hills to the Upper West Side and watching the woman sitting across from me eat strips of raw bacon. Especially when that woman was as portly as you. You sure made the trip fly by. I'd love to see you again... maybe next time we can share a cab to JFK during rush-hour gridlock and I can feed you raw ground beef.
Also, if you're going to take your shoes off and put them on an empty seat, you might want to have washed them sometime over the past month.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster for any reason

PostingID: justkidding

No comments: