Thursday, August 24, 2006

Had my TRL fantasy football draft last night, and ended up with the 4th pick (out of 10) and another questionable team.
1. Tiki Barber (RB)
2. Bryan Westbrook (RB)
3. Anquan Boldin (WR)
4. Chester Taylor (RB)
5. Darrell Jackson (WR)
6. Todd Heap (TE)
7. Jake Delhomme (QB)
8. Frank Gore (RB)
9. Terry Glenn (WR)
10. Jake Plummer (QB)
11. Ernest Wilford (WR)
12. Minnesota (DEF)
13. Kellen Winslow (TE)
14. David Givens (WR)
15. Ryan Longwell (K)


My top RB is 31-years-old, my 2nd RB and 2nd WR are injured, and my defense stinks. And yet I still feel I'll be competitive. Fingers crossed...

P.S. I promise this is my last fantasy football-related post for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word, four syllables.

CAS-ASS-NO-VAS!

Anonymous said...

No characters who died at the end of Stand By Me?