Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I don't really have much motivation to write anything after the long 4th of July weekend, so here are some more random facts about me.
- I believe the worst song of all time is LFO, "Summer Girls"...
- The first time I ever got dumped was in 4th grade. I was dating Martha A_____, and she passed me a note that said "Do you like me: yes/no. Do you love me: yes/no." For "like" I checked the "yes" box, but for "love" I drew an "I don't know" box in the middle and checked it. That was the end of that...
- I still own 2 pair of Skidz and wore one of them as recently as this past weekend...
- My handwriting is the equivalent of a 5-year-old's…
- In my lifetime, the movie I have seen more than any other is Beetlejuice...
- I never drink coffee… can't stand the taste...
- I currently have 6403 songs on my iPod. Artist with the most: The Beach Boys. 2nd most: The Kinks...
- Growing up I wanted to be a veterinarian, but changed my mind when I went to an orientation meeting to volunteer at the Humane Society and saw a video of animals being put to sleep…
- I have never broken a bone. I have never had surgery (except for wisdom teeth removal). The worst injury of my life was when my left rotator cuff atrophied away for some unknown reason, causing my left arm to continually slip out of its shoulder and forcing me to do 4 months of physical therapy...
- My current favorite album of all time is The Zombies, "Odyssey & Oracle." If you don't own it or haven't heard it, go get it right now. You'll understand why during the chorus of track 1 when the singers kick in after the piano...
- My first celebrity crushes (to my recollection) were Kim Basinger and Winona Ryder. I still fancy both of them...
- When I climb (or descend) stairs, I always try to take the last step with my right foot. Don't know why...
- I can currently benchpress 215 pounds. It could probably be more, but for some reason I refuse to use spotters…
- If I could have any job in the entertainment industry, it would be to write for South Park
- I have been to two continents (North America and Europe), and will hit a third (South America) in August when I travel to Buenos Aires…

No comments: