Friday, June 30, 2006

TRL Moment of the Week
First I hated Hilary Duff when I heard she changed the words to "My Generation" to "Hope I don't die before I get old."
Then I hated Hilary Duff for changing the lyrics of "Our Lips Are Sealed" in the terrible remake duet with her sister.
Now I hate Hilary Duff because on Monday, she had the audacity to say this on TRL about the remake she and her sister recorded of Madonna's "Material Girl":
"It's such a big song to record… it's a little bit of a hip-hop version, a little bit of guitars. It's not so, um… it's not as simple as the first one was."
Oh really? It's so simple, is it? If it's so simple, then why don't you ever write your own fucking songs instead of butchering other artists'?

2 comments:

Brian said...

I'm sure it'll be handled the same way US Weekly handles all of its coverage.
Tactfully and tastefully.

Anonymous said...

in responce to Danity kane-
hey dumb ass, in the record indisty artist cant always write thier own stuff especially in this case when the girls where only given 5WEEKS to complete the album and the are a group so its that much harder so diddy had to call in his team to help this album is almost like a trail album the next on thier next album they will have more freedom