Monday, April 10, 2006

Saturday night I experienced one of the worst things that can happen when you're out drinking at a bar. Think you know what it is? I'll give you 3 guesses.
1) You started hitting on a beautiful girl and her meathead boyfriend kicked the shit out of you?
- Wrong. Try again.
2) You got so drunk that you pissed your pants in front of everyone?
- Nope. One more guess.
3) You hung your leather jacket up on a hook under the bar, then discovered when you picked it up at the end of the night that someone had vomited all over it, even getting some inside the pockets and up the sleeves?
- Bingo!
The jacket is beyond repair. Not that I'd want to wear it anymore… it's tainted. So if anyone knows of a good place to get a discounted leather jacket in NYC, please let me know.

Update: Seems I'm not the only person who's had vomit problems lately. Paris Hilton and I are so much alike...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk to Alec Baldwin. Regardless of his problems with the milk industry, he loves wearin' himself some leather.

I'm sure he'll take it, vomit and everything. After all, he once had sex with Judy Tenuta.