Friday, December 23, 2005

Well, the holidays are upon us, and that means that it's time to relax. Yesterday TRL taped its last show of 2005, and as our end-of-year gift, our bosses gave the staff the day off... which was fine, except that somehow I got suckered into going to a 10am screening of Glory Road. If you recall how much I hated Coach Carter, this is practically the same movie, only slightly improved. But not much. No work Monday, and probably not much to do Tuesday and Wednesday, then a half-day Thursday and no work Friday. Not a bad way to end the year.
It's hard to believe that the start of 2006 will mark my two-year anniversary at TRL. I'm not saying I don't like my job (I do... great co-workers, not too stressful, oftentimes fun). It just sometimes feels like my life is blowing by too quickly without me really doing what I want to be doing. I may have to reevaluate some things next year. But I'll wait until after the holidays for that.
For now, Merry X-mas / Happy Hanukkah to all my readers... maybe I'll catch you out tomorrow night celebrating Jewish X-mas (I'll be seeing Munich and eating Chinese food on the Upper West Side).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ollie's? Broadway in the upper 60s?

I won't be there. But have a good time, mensch.

Anonymous said...

Anyway MTV can fire Vanessa Minnillo? She'd do better at a strip club.