Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Who wants another edition of Strangest Keyword Searches That Led People To My Site? Tough, cause you're getting one anyway. This is for the past 2 months...

#3: How big is Mark Wahlberg's third nipple?
- Whatever happened to size doesn't matter? That should be especially true for extraneous man-nipples... just the fact that it exists at all is creepy enough.


#2: Jodie Sweetin and her fiance pictures
- For some reason my site has become a haven for fans of the cast of Full House... and not even the whole cast, just the losers. I get 7 searches for Jodie Sweetin, zero for the Olsen twins. 4 fans of Dave Coulier, none of Bob Saget (who, if anyone missed it, had a hilariously self-deprecating role on this week's Entourage... catch the rerun if you didn't watch).

* Side note on Full House: my middle-school was all abuzz when hometown hero Scott Weinger landed the title voice in Aladdin and later joined the cast of Full House... that news was trumped later that year when our classmate Isaac Lidsky got the part of Weasel (a.k.a. "Replacement Screech") on the first season of Saved by the Bell: The New Class. Unfortunately for Isaac, his career was short-lived when Dustin Diamond (a.k.a. "Original Screech") realized he would probably never work again and took his job back during season 2. I don't know where I'm going with this story...

#1: what geek would name their blog last stop this town?
- This guy! (you can't see, but right now I'm pointing both my thumbs at myself)

No comments: