Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Time for another edition of Strangest Keyword Searches That Led People To My Site. Here are the Top 3 for the month of March:

#3: when the fuck is jesse mccartney coming to vermont?!?!?!?
- First of all, nobody should be this worked up over Jesse McCartney. And second of all, are people from Vermont so dumb that they think they can Google a question like this and get an accurate answer? No wonder all they do is smoke weed up there...
#2: fargo socialites
- That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.
#1: masons with foreskins
- Um, if you're a male mason, wouldn't you typically have foreskin? And of all the foreskins one could look at, why go for a mason? They're basically on the same level as plumbers and cable guys. I expect my readers to have higher standards.

1 comment:

Lindsay Robertson said...

Well if you must know, I and my chihuahua, JonBenet, were planning to jet to Fargo Rock City for the summer because we heard it was the new Hamptons. But thanks to my Google search, the trip is off.