Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It's Baaaaaaaaaack!
Yes, the crack in my wall has returned. I'm as shocked as you all that simply painting over it the first time didn't solve the problem. But the crack is being sneaky this time... it's appearing slowly and is not quite as long or visible this time, but it's definitely there. And it's ganging up with the leak, which has tainted quite a large section of the ceiling and wall in the living room and in my roommate's bedroom a disgusting yellow-brown. My roommate and I hardly stand a chance against such an onslaught. Our landlord received an angry letter from my roommate this morning, so the countdown to it being fixed begins now.

1 comment:

Zanne said...

i can hear it now..."didnt receive any letter......must have gotten lost in my mailbox....did you mail it?? Slip it under my door? You sure it was my door and you didnt put it under someone else's??....." GOOOOOD LUCK! :)