Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Time for another edition of Strangest Keyword Searches That Led People To My Site. Here are the Top 3 since the last time I did this:

#3: fictional stories of def leppard written by fans
- First off, I'm thrilled people are still interested enough in Def Leppard to search for them at all (Best of Def Leppard hits stores May 17th!). But still, who would want to read fake stories about the band? Especially ones written by their fans, 92% of whom are clinically braindead?
#2: I love bacon jackhammers
- What the hell is a bacon jackhammer? Is it some sort of fast-food burger? I'd really like to know the answer to this, so if anyone knows, please fill me in. And if it is a food, where can I get one? I do love me some bacon!
#1: "the doug flutie" sex "hail mary"
- This search would make perfect sense without the word sex, as Flutie's hail mary is one of the greatest plays in the history of college football, if not all of sports. But Doug Flutie is not someone I want to watch having sex. And if "hail mary" is a sex term, I've never heard of it. Again, if you know, fill me in.

None of these people will have found what they're looking for on my site, but I hope they enjoyed themselves anway.

No comments: