Thursday, August 26, 2004

Some Quick Moving-Related Notes
Original day AT&T service was scheduled to be hooked up in my new apartment: Monday
Time AT&T Customer Service told me phone would be working, after a call to complain about lack of service on Monday night: by Tuesday, 5pm
Actual time phone guy showed up: Wednesday, 11am
Time phone guy left: Wednesday, 12:00pm
Time he said I would have a dial-tone: by Wednesday, 5pm
Time I called AT&T Customer Service to complain I had no dial-tone: Wednesday, 5:15pm
Time they told me I would have a dial-tone: by Wednesday, 11:59pm
Time I called AT&T Customer Service again to complain I still had no dial-tone: today, 10am
Time they told me I would have a dial-tone: by today, 5pm
Time I will actually have a dial-tone: ???
Time of my Time-Warner Cable appointment: Wednesday 12-4pm
Time the cable guy showed up: 3:45pm
Time he finished the job: 5:07pm
Number of new DVR boxes I requested to replace my broken one: 1
Number of new DVR boxes the cable guy brought: 0
Number of wires cable guy forgot to set-up before loading all of his equipment back into the truck: 1
Number of times cable guy used my bathroom during my appointment: 2
Number of angry phone calls I got from co-workers for not coming into the office yesterday: 3

No comments: