Monday, August 09, 2004

I Missed the (Party) Bus
Friday, just after 7pm, I'm walking east on 75th St. between B'way and Amsterdam with two co-workers. Immersed in conversation, we don't notice the giant, decked out bus driving past us, heading west... that is, until I hear someone banging on the bus window. I look up just in time to see a very hot, very topless girl waving at us (er, at me, since my friends didn't look up in time). My reflexes too slow, I simply stared as the bus drove past.
"Did you see that? There was a naked girl in there!" I said to my companions.
"What?" they both replied at the same time.
We turned around just in time to see the bus (which had Party Bus written in big black letters on the back) turn north on Broadway and leave our lives forever. So if anyone knows the location of Party Bus (or simply of the hot naked chick), let me know.

No comments: